Kitty Update ✌

Hey Lovelies  
 It's been such a long time since I've posted anything, Sorry about that ;A;

Everything has been so hectic in the Year of 2014, but I hope everyone had a year to cherish!! hehe

Recently I've decided that rather than just posting about beauty reviews and tutorials Haneulie, I would like to spice it up with the stories of my daily life, like a little internet diary I suppose? hehe~  
So I can show you Lovelies the beauty of Melbourne, the city I inhabit within Australia!!

Anyways let's get right into it!! To start off I've decided to introduce you to my old/new kittens!!
YAY 

Around two years ago, I was able to adopt a new kitten in a long time, unfortunately he is no longer with me today as it suddenly disappeared, either it being stolen by a bad person :C or ... -gulp- killed.. ;A;
regardless of the fact, let's just hope his well and healthy.



His name was Poppy! such an adorable little being hehe 
He was named by my older brother as Poppies in Australia serve as the symbol of Remembrance of the soldiers who lost their lives in war at Gallipoli. ANYWAYS enough history for today!
Reminder: I'm not sure of the breeds of all my cats so if you have an idea please leave a comment as if may help me out hehe Thank you!
After the disappearance of Poppy, I just felt sad every time I went outside to the backyard... ;A; 
so one of my friends decided to offer me one of her kittens that her cat had recently gave birth to! C:






Meet Luffy! As most of you would know Luffy is named from Strawhat Luffy from One Piece (hehe I'm somewhat of an otaku ><)
Luffy was the most abnormal or just a tad weird compared to my other cats, as a kitten he would never go exploring further parts of our neighbourhood.. to my realisation there were cat bullies that attacked little Luffy and terrorised him ;A;  So I decided to keep him inside the house for a few weeks. After a few months Luffy got a little bit bigger, a teenager in human years, and began to explore the neighbourhood. He was able to beat off the bad bullies from his months and months of hard training hehe~Maybe his the king of the neighbourhood now? who knows but I'm proud of my little baby boy After being with Luffy for almost a year now, his grown lazy and lazes around the balcony all day long ;A;
oh well his still my little BIG boy now 



I thought Luffy would be the last kitten I would have to raise.. however another friend offered me another kitten and after our first meet, I just had to take them in <3Meet our little Pika ♥ named Pika due to his Garfield like yellow stripes and coat.The little black cat was named by my cousins as they wanted to raise one for themselves so bye bye little blackie kitty ;A;
anyways PIKA ♥ hehe



-That sexy pose though-
At first Luffy had to get used to pika, however without conflict they were able to bond really well and quite quickly as Luffy is a gentle little kitty cat. One afternoon I found them sleeping like this in the kittens house..
IT WAS SO ADORABLE ♥ so had to take a picture! 



Then one time the two little kittens were resting like this..



-TOO CUTE-

Blackie left a week after and Pika was left alone with Luffy. Luffy protects and continues to look after Pika as if she was his own child 
Pika has grown a little bit and at the childhood, toddler stage; crazy kid just runs around everywhere ahah I wonder where her energy comes from..well this concludes the first piece of my diary ~
*stories of Pika and Luffy will continue 

-entry 1-






1 comment

  1. meeeeeeeep too cuteee~!!! I'm a cat person myself so I can never resist this kind of post aahhh my faint heart... all the adorablenesss is too muuuuchhh <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete