The Streets

Hey there lil sailors! ♡
its been a very long time since I've posted, I hope you guys can understand as 
my finals are really close now ;A;
stress is really piling, however gotta study hard for the last few days!
I shall be uploading the next contact lens review in the next post.
However, today I was able to go out (for once) and managed to take a few
shoots in regards to fashion -yay-
It is a casual, street-style look that can be styled in various different ways!

Recently, I've been really liking this Victorian Secret Pink Sweater along with the mesh around the shoulders. Since the weather here in Melbourne has been loosening up and slowly becoming a bit warmer, I thought a thin sweater like so would be perfect.



// Jeggings from Uniqlo // Sweater from Victoria Secret Pink // shoes from Korea




-posing was so awkward in public-

I realised that small in American size is way too big for me, so I had to tuck the sweater in at the front! so from now on if I get anything from America, it shall be ExtraSmall.

Such sweater is appropriate for street/hip pop style, if contributed with a warm flannel or even a beanie. Wearing  a skirt underneath the sweater can also make the look into a somewhat girlish attire. So since its probably going to get chilly around half of the world, these are some tips! Overall today was just a sweater day for me 
perfect when you can't be bothered dressing up
p.s platforms are a perfect in wise of comfortability that also make you look taller!
which I really needed for today, since I walked alot.

This was a short post, but I'll see you guys in the next one!
Bye for now and Thanks for reading!

Please check out:

4 comments

  1. Wow, love Your look ! Such a great idea for everyday :)
    Kisses,
    LaMarthisse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I'm not a huge fan of mesh but I really like how you pulled it off here! Haha, aww you'll get used to posing in public :p just remember you'll never see the people on the streets again.

    Good luck on your finals ♡

    xx Courtney
    Daiisoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! xx
      whattttt whyyyyy mesh is amazbeans! ahha
      but naww thanks!
      ahah its really embarrasing though!
      well that is true, my photographer said that also ahah
      thank you so much Courtney! xx

      Delete