Wizard

Hey there lil sailors! ♡
Two consecutive posts! goal achieved ahah
Today we had a athletic carnival and it is usually a tradition for Year 12 students to dress up related to one specific theme, which was Movies this year.
Along with a few friends, we all dressed up as characters from Harry Potter!
My reason for sharing this look is that, inspired by Hermione Granger I have created a cute, pulled together everyday look when excluding the Griffindor robe!



-I am wearing a Uniqlo Sweater in Grey, White collar shirt from Bardot, Skirt from Supre, Platforms from Korea and the Time turner necklace from Etsy-
*Griffindor Robe from Ebay





-Had to mess my hair up like Hermione-







Hope you enjoyed this fashion post
Thanks for reading!





12 comments

  1. That looks so fun :)
    It's a great outfit! Definitely wearable without the robe :P

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was really fun!
      ahah wore this outfit a few times now!

      Delete
  2. Owwwwwwwwwwwwww
    10 points for Gryffindor \ô|
    You are lovely <3
    http://diariodelolivlet.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray!
      naww thats so cute ahah
      Thanks you <3

      Delete
  3. I loved this outfit~! I really enjoy your blog, and I'd appreciate it if you checked out mine <33

    alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! and for visiting <3
    of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 100 points to gryffindor! Seriously, you look so good in it <3

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I love the Hogwarts outfit :> hehe <3 I took the pottermore test a few years back and got Ravenclaw and just last week I retook it and got Gryffindor LOL (i wanted gryffindor the first time, but I wanted ravenclaw the second time UWU) I totally want to wear Hogwarts uniform <3 Love the necklace *OOOO* I ordered the ravenclaw diadem necklace :3 New follower >O<


    Jessie @ bijou-heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. naww thank you C:
      ahah what a coincidence! I swear thee hat doesn't give you what house you want LOL naww it's okay you can choose to be what house you want to be I shall grant it C:
      twinning with meh <3 it was actually handmade hehe
      oooo upload it sometime when you get It!!
      ahah same with myself !

      Delete